Because I could!
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
Dunno about candles but there's an inscense stick called 'Dragon's Breath' I like
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Does Bruce Campbell count? Even if he must in his 40s D:
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Kinda worried I was one but then I don't find it too hard to get rid of unecessary things XP
6. Can you do a split?
*Attempts a split*
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I can't remember but I think 6 or 7.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Not sure if I've swam in any :S
9. How many countries have you been to?
Kenya, Spain, France, Wales, Scotland, Minorca and Majorca. So 7
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Don't think so, don't have much family :<
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
(Ok just kidding about 11 and 12, not 100% sure tbh)
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
E grade GCSE.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
That's a loooooooooooong list!
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Probably but no trick or treating, there's only 5 houses on my road
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Of those 3? I read the first Harry Potter book :I
I fail at reading...
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
Technically there's no 'British' accent as Britain inlcudes England, Wales and Scotland
But I'm happy with my 'Kent-ish' accent!
18. Did your mother go to college?
Not as far as I know.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
I don't think I have any grandparents left D':
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Took an introduction course but couldn't afford to advance further
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
Chessington World of Adventures, ir at least the first I remember. I was terrified of the bubble factory ride D:
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Japanese, German or Russian.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Haven't seen The Notebook so I'd have to say Titanic
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
Why you make me choose!? It's usually types of restaurants, often Chinese or noodle bars.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
No-one's really given me a nickname that's stuck but some call me Benaroo so that'll work!
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
A select few who shall not be named
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Rural, it's where I grew up and is much more peaceful.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No there's enough light from the TV standby light which I have to cover up >(
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Only vitamins and omega 3
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I dread to think what if I were actually diagnosed but atm probs some form of depression.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Hardly any, fit as a fiddle me!
(Hah! Yeah right!)
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
It was about my models, I'm not THAT good dammit! ><
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Normally only bits, though there's a lot recently I'd much rather forget...
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I don't drink it, how very un-English of me XP
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
4, 1 pair of trainers, 1 smart pair and 2 pairs of steel toe boots. 1 for good wear and the other for 'roughing it'.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Whatever they prefer based on an educated decision.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
He's... not... REAL!?!
50. Do you have a tumblr?